Birth and Postpartum Doula Services and Programs
- A partnership of labor assistants, postpartum care providers & childbirth educators that deliver consistent high quality care & services to women & families during pregnancy, birth & the postpartum period.
- A professional association dedicated to supporting, guiding, & honoring each woman’s journey as she opens to her pregnancy, labor, birth, & motherhood.
- A team of responsible & respectful personnel united in a common commitment to our organization & each other & dedicated to preserving the dignity of families during the birthing years.
- A resource for women & their babies and families to attain safe, empowering births in the setting of their choice.
What makes Birth Partners so special?
- We are very proud that the birth doulas who serve our clients are the most highly qualified, professional, and experienced doulas available!
- They bring to each client’s experience, an unbiased perspective and a broad understanding of pregnancy, labor and birth choices.
- Many doula services and hospital programs offer birth doulas on an “on-call” basis, meaning that the client is served by whom- ever is on call at the time she goes into labor.
- There is no assigned doula or prenatal meetings. Though these services may be offered at a reduced rate, many women still hire Birth Partners for our individualized services.
- We want everyone who wants a birth doula to be able to afford one, while offering the highest level of service and care. We don’t see the use of a well trained, professional birth doula as a luxury, but as a necessity, and strive to make that available to everyone.