- Breastfeeding Resources in Chicago
- CorCell – Umbilical Cord Blood Banking
- COUNTRY Financial® – Michael Basile – Life Insurance
- Dekor – Hands Free Diaper Pail
- Firefly Nights Photography – Maternity Photography
- First Baby Mall
- Galter LifeCenter – Prenatal Fitness Programs
- Gymboree Play and Music – Early Childhood Development – Chicago
- It’s You Babe – Pregnancy Supports
- Kids in Danger – Child Product Safety
- Language Stars – Foreign Language Education for Kids
- Mommy’s Helper & Baby Safety
- Sauganash Wellness Center – Chiropractic, Acupuncture & Massage Therapy
- Walmart Maternity
The Expectant Mother’s Guide is a localized pregnancy, childbirth, baby and parenting resource guide for expectant parents and new mothers and fathers in the Greater Chicago area covering Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, McHenry and Will counties.
Online, expectant moms can find articles and local resources to help them make decisions as they transition through pregnancy and beyond. Moms have open online access to helpful information, articles and a list of local pregnancy, birth and baby-related businesses and organizations.