What goes into making a good … Stroller … Crib … Bassinet … Bottle … Changing Table … Crib Mattress … Glider Rocker … Maternity Support Garment … Mobile … Highchair … Pacifier … and more!
Choose a baby product category and read reviews for basic features
Here you can review the various features of various baby & juvenile products. Information in this section has been compiled from individuals in the industry. Although many pieces have been reviewed by other manufacturers or their representatives, the information included may not cover all aspects or some of the latest improvements in the features. This section is included only to provide a basic guideline to the different aspects of a particular product. Please review each product and study their features to suit your particular needs and requirements. For product recall information, please visit the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Baby Bath by Paulette Zazzara, President of PRIMO.
- Back Pack Carrier by Carrie Hoff, Product Manager at Evenflo Company, Inc.
- Bassinet by Peter Redmon, President of W.C. Redmon Company.
- Car Seat by Carol Dingledy, Manager of Corporate Communications for Cosco, Inc., a major child car seat manufacturer. She has been director of their child car seat education and information program since 1980, and has attended dozens of car seat conferences and symposiums as both an exhibitor and speaker.
- Infant Activity Seat (Bouncer) by Paula Willis Mueller, Vice President of J. Mason/MTS Products.
- Stroller by Nancy Burkhart,Director of Marketing for COMBI International in Carol Stream, Illinois.
- Swing by Bill Hasse, Product Manager at Graco Children’s Products Inc. in Elverson, Pennsylvania.
- Mobile by Matthew Bottkol, Marketing & Promotions Coordinator at Manhattan Toy.
- Play Yard by Bill Hasse, Product Manager at Graco Children’s Products Inc. in Elverson, Pennsylvania.
- Portable Play Yard by Adam Biehl, Product Manager of Century Products Division, Graco.
- Changing Table by Claudia Coffey, Media Coordinator at Child Craft Industries, Inc.
- Cloth Diaper by Erika Froese, co-owner of Mother-ease Cotton Diapers, and the designer of the Mother-ease style of elasticized, knit cotton terry diapers and diaper covers.
- Diaper Pail by Alvin Kupperman, Consumer Product Specialist at Productivity, Inc.
- Bottle by Elizabeth Christie, Managing Director/CEO at Avent America.
- High Chair by Carol Dingledy, Manager of Corporate Communications at Cosco, Inc., which manufactured its first high chair in 1949.
- Maternity / Nursing Bra by June Case, Marketing Coordinator at Medela, Inc.
- Training Cup by Julie Holder, Brand Associate at MAWS.
- Bunk Beds by Will Johnson, Vice President of My Room Children’s Furniture.
- Crib by Rhonda Geralde, Marketing Manager of Child Craft Industries Inc.
- Crib Mattress by Dennis W. Schuetz, National Sales Manager for Colgate Mattress Atlanta Corp. with contributions from George D. Krall.
- Glider Rockerby John Couturier, Marketing Manager at Dutailier Inc.
- Toddler Beds by Jim Dodge, who lives with his wife Michele and their two teenage daughters in Worthington, MA USA. Jim was Vice President and a partner in The Newborne Company for over ten years. He is presently an independent product design and sales consultant in the juvenile and housewares markets.
Safety & Travel
- Cabinet Latch by Peter Graves, Vice-President of Product Marketing Selfix, Inc.
- Gate by Sheryl Kaiser, President of KidCo, Inc.
- Humidifier / Vaporizer by Alan Freidel, President of Juvenile Products Corp. in Miami, Florida.
- Nursery Monitor by Amy Glosh, Product Line Manager at Evenflo.
- Thermometer by Debbie Levenson, Vice President of Care & Safety for The First Years, Inc.
Share the post "REGISTRY RESEARCH"